I practise from Driftwood Clinic (a small and private clinic where mostly cosmetic procedures are performed), as well as from Kingsbury Hospital.

DRIFTWOOD CLINIC

Driftwood is a small private clinic, situated a mere couple of minutes from Kingsbury Hospital. Here patients are able to enjoy a very intimate, and private, experience. The staff are dedicated to plastic surgery and, attend to only one or two patients on any given day, ensuring one-on-one care. My practice encompasses both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, with cosmetic surgery amounting to approximately 70%. The remaining 30% comprises mainly reconstructive procedures, which are normally funded by medical insurance. I have a special interest in ‘Breast Reconstruction’ and ‘Skin Cancer’ work. The reconstructive procedures may require an overnight stay and are then preferably operated on at Kingsbury Hospital, where overnight facilities are available.

KINGSBURY HOSPITAL

Life Kingsbury Hospital is situated in the popular area of Claremont, the heart of the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town . The hospital is a large modern up- to- date multidisciplinary facility. The excellent facilities and caring staff make it possible to focus on high-quality treatment.